Free check-in baggage allowance (Weight concept) is specified by the airline and depends on the class of service. The weight of checked baggage is determined while handling the baggage for the transportation. Information of the maximum quantity of baggage to be carried free of charge is specified in the ticket.
For all passengers of the airline the following free baggage allowance is provided:
- Business class - 30 kg
- Economy class - 20 kg
- Children under 2 years - 10 kg
Dimensions of each piece of baggage should not exceed 50 х 50 х 103 cm (two hundred and three cm totally of three measurements). Maximum weight of each piece of baggage should not exceed 32 kg.
Free baggage allowance shall not apply to the transportation of:
- animals (except for guide dogs accompanied blind/deaf passengers);
- passenger baggage regardless of its name and purpose the one packaged piece dimensions of which exceed 50х50х103 cm, i.e. more than 203 cm totally of three measurements (oversized baggage);
- passenger baggage regardless of its name and purpose with one piece weight of more than 32 kg (heavy baggage);
- TV sets, tape recorders, radio sets, photographic and video equipment, household appliances and office equipment, cash registers with one piece weight of more than 10 kg;
- Sport equipment (bicycles, motorcycles, their spare parts);
- flowers, nursery plants, culinary plants, plants, trees and bushes branches with total weight of more than 5 kg;
- musical instruments;
- express correspondence and parcels accompanied with agencies specialists;
- baggage required for the special conditions of carriage.
Transportation of such a baggage shall be paid upon its actual weight regardless weight of other things of passenger carried as a baggage.